What energy are the pieces in your wardrobe taking up? Do you hold onto clothes in the hope that you’ll one day wear them, but always feel like you have nothing to wear? In this workshop we look at:
- How to de-clutter and say goodbye to the pieces no longer working for you.
- How to bring life back to old favourites.
- How to purchase with intent creating a wardrobe with pieces that you love.
Simone Thorpe is a trained personal stylist based and the founder of Style with Soul. Even though she is an avid fashion lover she believes fashion shouldn’t cost the earth – financially or environmentally. Simone is passionate about empowering women to find their style from the inside and creating timeless capsule wardrobes that save time and money.
Workshop includes a glass of bubbles, tea or coffee.
Cost: $40 / $30 (SHNC member)
If you would like to become a SHNC member, please click here
Dates27/10/2018 2:00 pm
View all dates
2:00 pm - 4:00 pm
What you will learn
- How to make more considered and conscious decisions when you shop for clothes.
- Understand how to create a wardrobe that aligns with your personal values.
- Become more creative with fewer pieces.
What you get
- Advice about how to de-clutter your wardrobe.
- Tips on creating a more sustainable wardrobe.
- Tips on creating a capsule wardrobe.
Venue: The Chandler Room